Social Media Manager (f/m) in BerlinJetzt bewerben
Our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is currently looking for Social Media Manager (f/m) in Berlin.
- Keeping the brand love alive by interacting with our customers on our key channels, Facebook and Twitter
- Solving customer issues in a timely and helpful manner on key social media channels
- Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager with reporting on a monthly basis and post analysis for larger campaigns
- Help to keep our Microsoft Tech Community engaged by answering questions and helping to write blog posts
- Act as an ambassador for our customers and pass on user’s feedback to our engineer, support and design teams
- Proven experience working in social media, particularly in customer service/community Management
- Excellent English and German writing skills
- Able to converse with customers knowledgably and with a friendly tone of voice
- Tech-savvy with a strong knowledge of all social media platforms
- Keeps up-to-date with the changes to different social media platforms and you adapt quickly to any significant changes
- Understands analytics and what makes a successful campaign
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- A limited contract till 30.11.2018
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.