SENIOR SPECIALIST IT (m/f) - permanent position in HallbergmoosJetzt bewerben
- Change and update programs according to change requests / user requirements; fix bugs and update documentation accordingly
- Program error analysis
- Co-ordination of technical support
- Ensure correct operation / availability of system
- Provide 1st level user and system support to all Oracle
- Co-ordination of application maintenance; application monitoring
- Update training material and provide user training
- Co-ordinate and chair working group meetings / activities and actions
- lT Go-ordination of Export / AECMA Activities
- Deputy lT Co-ordination of PEPSI
- Deputy System Support for Oracle, Message Handler, File Transfer, AECMA applications
- Co-ordinate SAP User Requirements
- Manage SAP Application, Support /Operation
- Qualified lT Specialist, Degree in Computer Science specialising in Application Development Skilled in different programming languages e.g. PL/SQL, Java, XML
- At least three years' solid professional AECMA based experience
- Experienced in SAP and lT operations and co-ordination
- Very good knowledge of ASD Spec20000M standards
- EPS (Enhanced Procurement System) understanding would be advantageous
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
- Process oriented style of working
- Open and approachable
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Engaged and able to cope with stressful situations
- Able to work on own initiative in a systematic and precise manner
- A straightforward permanent position working for our prestigious clients
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We are among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are considered market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.