Safety and Reliability Specialist (f/m) in DahlewitzJetzt bewerben
As a Safety and Reliability Specialist (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Dahlewitz you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Use service knowledge to understand the product's degradation, failure mechanisms and the associated in-service disruption
- Negotiate, prioritize and manage reliability enhancement test campaigns in the contest of broader units development plan
- Assess test procedures, facilities, schedules and test results to minimize the risk of in-service disruption
- Extract actionable insights from the analyses and testing to generate improvement proposals in order to influence the product's design, its development and its in-service management
- Drive integration with other Life Cycle Engineering disciplines
- Identify new approaches and techniques that advance the state-of-the-art
- Coordinate with life cycle cost matters with different stakeholders
- Completed studies in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics, Physics or related field
- Proven ability to apply logical, analytical and innovative thinking on a range of technical problems. Proven ability to handle ambiguity
- Extended technical experience in the deployment of Reliability tools and methods and proven technical leadership in this domain
- Good understanding of aeroengines and Line Replaceable Units, their development, operations and failure mechanisms of the assigned product.
- Experience in statistical life data analysis methods (e.g. Weibull, Monte Carlo)
- Experience in computer science, data mining and machine learning techniques will be positively valued
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong history of work performance as evidenced by references and/or past Performance Development Review
- Where applicable, membership of a relevant professional body appropriate to region
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.