Recruitment Business Partner (f/m) in HamburgJetzt bewerben
As a Recruitment Business Partner (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Hamburg you will join a transnational team, dedicated to selecting candidates for jobs. The main mission will be to lead the selection process from understanding the customer needs up to the selection of the most suitable internal or external candidate.
- Analysing, understanding and challenging the Managers' needs
- Publishing and phrasing job postings
- Posting jobs on career sites
- Sourcing for difficult positions externally via social
- Screening CVs received for the required competencies
- Promoting job specifications to potential candidates
- Conducting pre-selection telephones interviews
- Delivering shortlists to managers
- Running final selection face-to-face interviews, where appropriate together with managers
- Ensuring open and regular coordination/communication between all stakeholders
- Liaising with Managers for final selection
- University degree in Psychology, Social Sciences, Economics or comparable
- Professional experience in inhouse recruitment, candidate sourcing or in other human resources disciplines
- Knowledge of interview techniques
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.