Project Manager Manufacturing/Engineering Improvement (f/m) in TaufkirchenJetzt bewerben
As a Projektmanager Manufacturing/Engineering Improvement (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Taufkirchen you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Establishment of an integrated roadmap for all space equipment operation, comprising engineering, EEE (Procurement für hochzuverlässige Elektronikbauteile) and Production roadmaps
- Functional lead for manufacturing engineering and performance & improvement for space equipment operations
- Responsible for the space equipment masterplan as well as the CAPEX/OPEX (Investitionsplanung) management
- Refinement of the space equipment Industrial roadmap
- Definition of the transnational space equipment production system especially the definition and implementation of a standardized and harmonized manufacturing engineering system and the related community
- Counterpart for the manufacturing academy for definition of learning fields and competence mapping
- Responsible for the produce/deliver process
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering as well as a Ph.D. in a related field or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in industrial digitalization and engineering
- Experience in aerospace technology engineering or astronautics and space technology would be a plus
- Fluent English as well as German, both spoken and written
- French and Spanish would be a plus
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.