Partner Sales Assistant IT (m/w) in MünchenJetzt bewerben
Our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is currently looking for a Partner Sales Assistant IT (f/m) in Munich Schwabing. Your responsibilities:
- Act as a daily sales contact for partner requests
- Create and distribute partner performance and market share reports
- Support in planning and monitoring success of the Marketing activities
- Closely align with partner account managers to develop and manage partners
- Use and create tools and campaigns to reach and influence Commercial Reseller Channel
- Bachelor in Business Administration or comparable
- Good sales, marketing and analytical skills
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Strong understanding of German IT distribution and reseller channel business model incl. economics and profitability of Devices + Services
- Strong industry knowledge, including: devices (PCs, Tablets, Servers, Internet of Things, new categories), Cloud solutions and competitive Environment
- Excellent grasp of business fundamentals, channel development, business planning and excellence in execution
- Proactive and generally optimistic, self-starter/achiever who gets things done
- Resourceful, confident under pressure, with demonstrated skills
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- Orizon Plus Points
- 30 days annual leave
- 18 months contract
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.