Operations Analyst (m/w) in DüsseldorfJetzt bewerben
Our customer, an international energy supplier in Düsseldorf, is looking for an Operations Analyst (w/m):
- Processing of all types of European and US wide Exchange-traded Derivative products in the relevant Trading Systems and documentation of the controls
- Daily reconciliation of clearing reports, creation of monthly reports
- Resolving discrepancies with Front Office, Exchanges and Clearing Banks
- OTC Margining and Exchange Margining
- Participating in implementation projects for new products and markets
- Work with international teams like Front Office, Risk, Accounting, Treasury and other stakeholders committed to resolving complex commercial issues over different Exchanges, markets and commodities for derivatives
- Relevant education in Business Administration or equivalent working experience required
- Preferably working experience in Back Office for Exchange traded products (financial or energy sector)
- Strong analytical and numerate skills with ability to work to a high standard of accuracy, dependability and thoroughness
- Decent knowledge of clearing (related) business/processes and margin requirements
- Committed to improve processes in order to meet industry standards
- Good IT knowledge, particular MS Excel; experience in running trading systems (e.g. Endur) and SAP are beneficial.
- Highly motivated, structured and methodical with high level of self-initiative, energy and flexibility
- You need to be ready to take responsibility, work well as part of a team and be able to stay focused in times of pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English; knowledge of additional languages would be advantageous
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile
on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find
a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of
the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.