Operations Analyst (f/m) DüsseldorfJetzt bewerben
Your responsibilities for an international Enery Group will be:
• Implement reference data changes in the trading and downstream systems across all commodities in time and high quality
• Document all changes in audit proof way
• Pro-actively review and ensure data quality in the systems
• Support Operational Excellence
• Support new product and single deal implementation upon request
• Pro-actively support improvements in processes and team work
• University degree in business administration, economics or similar
• Good knowledge about energy markets, market participants, type of agreements
• Experience in energy trading sector
• Strong stakeholder management and co-ordination capabilities
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Structured and accurate approach to work independently as well as part of the team
• Ability to cope with tight deadlines and react on changes (environmental, regulatory) quickly
• Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel in particular)
• Fluent in English, other European language is a plus
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- interesting wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.