Operation Analyst (m/f) in DüsseldorfJetzt bewerben
Our customer, an international energy supplier , is looking for an Operation Analyst:
- Execution of Operations/Back office activities (Confirmations & Settlement) for complex trading products on behalf of Front Office and customer groups
- Responsible for settlement operations of different contracts / market units, including preparing and sending invoices, checking and processing invoices in SAP
- Support the Asset and Structured Contract Operations team to ensure smooth running process
- Investigate settlement queries and solving ad-hoc business issues as they arise, e.g. resolving trading discrepancies with Front Office, and Generation Companies, TSOs and other stakeholders
- Responsible for interaction and stakeholder relationship management with other group companies
- Support business development and implementation in IT systems: queries, gap analysis and testing
- Support lean initiatives and projects for the continuous improvement of the Transfer Pricing and Operations
- Relevant Education in Business Administration / Economics (university degree) or equivalent working experience
- Strong administration skills with ability to work to a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Quickness to grasp new procedures and processes
- Good level of analytical and numerate skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with little supervision, and learn new tasks quickly and independently
- Good IT knowledge, particular proficient in MS Excel, experience SAP (MM, ISS) is desirable and experience in running trading or controlling system/model would be beneficial
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to work effectively cross-functionally with different areas of the business
- Strong team player, self-confident with good interpersonal skills and flexible attitude, and an ability to work as member of an international team, and having fun at work
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German would be a plus
- A temporary assignment for 14 months due to maternity leave of a regular employee
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.