NRC Controller and Supporter (f/m) in HamburgJetzt bewerben
As a NRC Controller and Supporter (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Hamburg you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage Non Recurring Costs forecast for Procurement Cabin scope in direct relationship with other leaders
- Ensure consolidation towards Financial Controlling Procurement central team and Program Controlling Teams
- Ensure availability of all relevant cost elements for purchase order creation
- Manages programme profit and loss
- Provides quantitative and qualitative data to support discussions and decision making at management level
- Provides performance against budgets and targets highlighting discrepancies and propose mitigation actions if needed
- Manages risks and opportunities
- Monitor program through earned value management for development programs, together with business stakeholders supports proposals and commercial deals
- Provides quantitative and qualitative financial data
- Completed studies in business administration, industrial engineering or a comparable qualification
- Professional Experience in Controlling, Purchase, Finance and Marketing
- High level proficiency in MS-Acess, MS-Excel and SAP
- Advanced linguistic skills in English and German
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.