Marketing Solutions Manager (m/f) in MunichJetzt bewerben
Our customer Microsoft is currently looking for a Marketing Solutions Manager (m/f) in Services. Your responsibilities:
- Own the local strategy for your assigned focus area(s) and develop a go-to-market plan and account-based engagement plans for customers defined in the Area Services Plan
- Execute activities defined in account-based engagement and go-to-market plans, evangelizing the Enterprise Services value proposition & prioritized solutions offerings with and through area Marketing, at customer events and through digital and social activities and motions
- Participate in customer planning with account teams, to understand customer challenges Sales and Delivery priorities
- Engage targeted customers in socially enabled Digital Transformation conversations
- Leverage intentional selling initiatives to influence planning and pipeline closing
- Create customer advocacy assets
- Experienced evangelist and subject matter expert services solutions and / or an industry
- Executes recognized marketing methods and processes
- Demonstrable customer focus and analytical skills
- Proven track record (5+ years) of product marketing and core marketing communication functions, and 1+ years of social marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Computer Science
- Cross-group collaboration skills a must
- Excellent German and English skills
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- A limited contract till 30.09.2018 (with possible renewal)
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.