Life Cycle Engineer (f/m) in DahlewitzJetzt bewerben
For our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Dahlewitz you will work as a Life Cycle Engineer (f/m). You are responsible for the following tasks:
• Develop troubleshooting and maintenance concepts for engines and aircraft components
• Ensure timely reporting of significant events to internal and external stakeholders
• Investigate and analyse service events for all in-service aerospace engines
• Assess proactively fleet and component reliability to support continuous product enhancement for customer satisfaction and business expectation
• Ensure appropriate service data capture and knowledge management
• Ensure compliance with requirements for continued airworthiness, meeting customer expectations and adherence to technical and business requirements specified by the project departments
• Extract actionable insights from available data using statistics
• Engineering degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
• Good knowledge on functionality of engine components and systems, understanding of engine controls
• Experience in leading multi-discipline teams and programme management
• Experience with engine documentation (manuals, service bulletins, ADs), airworthiness and safety requirements on engine and aircraft level appreciated
• Good level of customer focus, commitment and assertiveness
• Fluent spoken and written English
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.