Junior Project Manager IT (m/w) in MünchenJetzt bewerben
Our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is currently looking for a Junior Project Manager IT to support the Azure IoT team based in Munich. This team is leading Microsoft’s effort to provide enterprise-class Azure services, broad support for hardware devices, and preconfigured solutions. Your responsibilities:
• Build the list of lab customers/partners, onboarding them to the lab, helping them with the end to end lab projects from a project management perspective and compiling status reports for management
• Define the scope of the projects run in the lab
• Work through requirements and timelines with key customers and partners
• Project manage all lab work and ensure maximum through put of the facility
• Establish KPIs for the lab and put in place mechanisms to ensure lab hits these goal
• Degree in IT/Business Administration or professional training in IT sector and first experience in IT Project Management
• Team-player with good communication skills and fluent English skills
• Ability to work with customers and partners
• Knowledge of software project management and development lifecycle
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, manage multiple priorities across multiple concurrent projects
• Background in industrial automation a benefit but not a requirement
• Sense of ownership and driving for results
• Self-starter and well-organized person
- Attractive working conditions in an international environment with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Limited contract for 10 months with an extension option
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.