Junior Marketing Manager (f/m) in MunichJetzt bewerben
For our customer Microsoft in Munich, we are looking for a Junior Marketing Manager (m/f).
- Managing & Execution of various events: customer events (internal and external), industry events, trade fairs etc.
- Work closely with the insights team on vertical insights e.g. travel, retail and automotive and build infographics and case studies for sales and external communication (PR + Social Media)
- Manage the social media activities e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Xing and other communities
- Support on managing the special customer / partner program: ELITE Partner sales program
- Being part of the local Diversity and inclusion team and support social activities e.g. our refugee program
- Together with the Marketing lead develop new concepts of customer engagements to reach different audiences in the DACH region
- Gated content: Create content for our automated customer engagement tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ work experience in online Marketing would be preferable
- Fluent in German & English is a must, further languages a plus
- Highly organized self-starter with “can-do” attitude
- Proficient in blog writing as well as other written communications
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player, Hands-on Mentality and Creative in your daily work
- Passionate about online Advertising
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- A contract for 18 months
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.