Integration and Test Engineer (f/m) in ManchingJetzt bewerben
As an Integration and Test Engineer (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Manching you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Setup of a test environment for the overall EF Weapon System Simulation (WSS)
- Support the installation and maintaining of PSTS related training devices e.g. Pre-integration devices
- Supporting user stories generation associated to the modifications applicable to EF subsystems
- Development of acceptance test manuals and test stories on system level
- Support generation of test stories documents especially from WSS
- Setup of an automatic test tools and respective assessment
- Support of the formal design reviews especially EF subsystems
- Performance of test and acceptance activities covering PSTS system and subsystems applicable
- Produce test stories documents in accordance with the defined guidelines
- Support the PSTS integration process applicable to EF avionics subsystems and formal acceptance tests
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or a comparable qualification
- Knowledge in
- Professional experience in Simulation/Modeling, aircraft software development and system integration/testing
- High level proficiency in
- Test experience with integration testing, system testing, formal acceptance testing, independent verification and validation as well as operational deployment
- Experience in military training systems/simulators engineering and design
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at https://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.