HR Consultant (f/m) in MunichJetzt bewerben
Our client Microsoft in Munich is looking for a qualified HR Consultant (f/m) to lead a variety of human resource projects. You will help Microsoft optimize everyday processes such as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
The ideal HR Consultant will possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management, will have experience in consulting as well as dealing with actual HR issues.
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel
- Responsible as the main point of contact for internal redeployment activities
- Running group info sessions and process training for reduction in force employees
- Individual consultation on future internal career steps
- Interview and assessment both face to face and via video calls against open roles
- Detailed documentation of written feedback
- Working in partnership with Talent Acquisition and HR Line on all open RIF cases to ensure completion
- Presenting to Germany Works Council in rejections reasons
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
- Background in talent acquisition, HR general topics and running assessment centers
- Experience in working in partnership with Works Councils
- Proven experience as HR consultant
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- Excellent English and German skills
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- A limited contract for 18 months
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.