Executive Marketing Assistant (m/f) in MunichJetzt bewerben
For our customer Microsoft, we are looking for an Executive Assistant (m/f) for the Marketing and Operations Department. This position has frequent contacts with senior level management and Microsoft employees as well as third party customers and vendors. The ability to professionally and appropriately handle confidential information is critical and required. The ability to prioritize work and tasks is key. Your responsibilities:
- Calendar management and prioritization of daily meeting requests
- Take care of all travel arrangements well in advance
- Event planning
- Pre-and post-preparation of M&O management meetings
- Managing M&O Team SharePoint
- Orchestrating, driving and leading small to medium projects
- Coordinating financial operations including invoice processing, tracking and reconciliation of expenses, opening and closing of Purchase Orders’
- Owning department personnel operations
- Relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced administrative/secretarial capacity or related work field.
- Ability to effectively implement and monitor moderately complex plans and schedules.
- Maintains the highest principles and values and is scrupulously fair in dealing with others and in creating organizational processes.
- Ability to make good, timely, decisions in relatively complex situations;
- Shows respect for individuals in all situations, modeling this behavior for others; ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Exceptional proficiency in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint required
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- A limited contract for 18 months
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.