Executive Assistant CEO Office (m/f) in MünchenJetzt bewerben
Our client Microsoft in Munich is looking for an Executive Assistant CEO Office (m/f).
- Schedule external and internal meetings
- Request briefing documents from manager/meeting owner
- Support and attending German Leadership Meetings: scheduling, invitations, agenda, logistic
- Quarterly Business Talk (All Employee events): scheduling, invitations
- Managing the Area Vice President’s calendar and accommodating day to day meeting requests and evaluating levels of priority. Using own business judgment to flag content overlaps or inadequate sequence of Meetings
- Managing AVP’s email inbox (response management, flagging / escalating as needed)
- Dealing with incoming requests ensuring that the AVP is engaged only with essential items
- Worldwide travel management for the AVP including time planning, travel itinerary, visa, and travel expenses
- General Administration such as proof expense reports from the direct leads, travel expenses, purchase orders
- Additional projects
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
- High level of commitment, integrity, independence and assertiveness
- Will power, team player, authority, friendliness even in stressful situation
- Very good problem solving skills
- Project Management
- Anticipates new trends in the industry by using deep understanding of business and industry trends and competitor strategies
- Creates the conditions for successful collaboration by building a collaborative environment
- Builds processes that allow information sharing, parties to understand each other
- Pushes self and organization to take on challenges
- Looks for and obtains new responsibilities
- Attractive working conditions in an international environment with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Limited contract till the end of 2018 (maternity leave of a regular employee)
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.