Executive and Legal Assistant (w/m) - a permanent positionin BerlinJetzt bewerben
Our customer, an international consulting company in Berlin, is looking for an Executive and Legal Assistant (w/m). Your responsibilities:
- Coordination of contract negotiations between client and our Partners
- Contract signature follow up, client liaison
- Collation of additional documents e.g. notarisation, support letter, tax certificates
- Carry out legal research
- Draft, edit and proof documents
- Support in the organisation and coordination of events and conferences, diary and communications management
- Invoice processing in French, German and English
- Carrying out specific projects, background research and presenting findings
- Assisting with information gathering for Bids, Proposals and coordination with other functions, coordination with Finance for Bid Bonds
- Support in collation preparation and submission of reports, documents and other deliverables for proposals, projects, presentations and events
- Coordination of monthly invoicing
- A minimum two years’ experience working in an administrative capacity, in a professional services or similar environment
- Oral Fluency in German and English is a must, additional fluency in French would be a plus
- Written fluency in at least two of these three languages is a must
- Spanish and/or Italian language skills are a plus
- The ability to work in a team, to multitask and prioritise is essential
- A positive and confident attitude
- A straightforward permanent position working for our prestigious clients
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.