Development and Data Engineer for Aircraft Training (f/m) in ManchingJetzt bewerben
As a Development and Data Engineer for Aircraft Training (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Manching you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Development of a concept for a PSTS Issue Management System, updating the SPR Workflow, product branching and support
- Definition and implementation of a PSTS Reporting structure, including KPIs and IT based Management Dashboards (Jira)
- Definition, development and implementation of the IT Data Management for PSTS
- Definition of the major types and sources of data necessary to support the engineering department
- Introduction and Support of Agile Engineering Practices within the development team
- Write and/or split product user stories and visions
- Support to setup and keep track of product backlog items
- Software product release planning
- Support for continuous project process improvement
- Maintenance of project Scrum tools
- Software problem analysis and resolution
- University degree in Informatics, Aviation/Aerospace Engineering, Software Development or comparable
- Work experience in Aviation
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches and techniques: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing is desired
- First Level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement and increasing transparency
- Good knowledge of the implementation of processes, practices, and tools to allow for multiple paths of delivery
- Planning Experience is desirable
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- Good understanding of iterative development is required, incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Knowledge of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task Definition
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.