Cyber Security Operator (f/m) in TaufkirchenJetzt bewerben
As a Security Operations Centre 1st Level Operator (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Taufkirchen you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Monitor alerts, information security events and incidents identified through security event management sensors and tools
- Leverage standard supporting tools to perform initial triage of incidents identified through security event management tools, providing defined first reactions
- Differentiate false positives from true attack attempts or dangerous/suspicious behaviours following provided instructions
- Collect information to support of the Level 2 analysts to perform deep analyses
- Escalate alarms to Level 2 analysts or administrators whenever it is needed
- Open, track, and close tracking tickets resulting from triage and investigation in the ticketing tool
- Document any requests to the Security Operations Centre respecting customer service levels
- Provide performance reports
- University degree in Computer Science, qualification as IT specialist, a relevant further training, profound knowledge in the professional field or comparable
- Basic knowledge of information technology components networks
- Beginner knowledge in the field of remote service delivery and IT operations
- Experience in network and systems monitoring
- Experience in IT Service Desk
- Knowledge of information technology concepts and technologies
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to work in alternate shifts including nights and weekends as well as flexible hours
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.