Cyber Security Engineer (m/w) in TaufkirchenJetzt bewerben
As a Cyber Security Engineer (m/w) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Taufkirchen you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Lead design and integration of Products and Tools on test and client environment
- Design and document of system architecture
- Lead and conduct system integration
- Design and implement complex cyber security solutions from a technical perspective
- Act as a team leader for developers, system engineers and technical experts
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, informatics, computer engineering, information and communication technology or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in IT preferably in cyber security
- Experience in at least one of the following programs Sophos Invincea, Microsoft Applocker, FireEye (HX, NX, EX), Skybox Security or Kenna Security
- Good knowledge of Endpoint Protection Tools, Defence-in-depth Security Architecture and Enterprise Security Architecture
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.