Customer Service Assistant in MunichJetzt bewerben
Our client, an international company in Munich, is currently looking for a Customer Service Assistant (m/w) / Inside Sales (m/w).
- Customer Service within European Semiconductor business
- Close Cooperation with the relevant Sales Contacts
- Collection and Judgement of demand forecast of European customers
- Order processing and confirmation as well as schedule arrangements
- Demand processing through the company supply chain systems in Coordination with the factory planning division in Japan
- Coordination of Product Change Notifications or End of Life Notifications
- Demand Control, Supply Chain model Control within given Inventory targets
- Close Coordination with the Headquarter in Japan
- Inventory Control
- Check and update agreed Selling prices Procurement Systems (e.g. SAP)
- Compound Knowledge of Excel Data processing tools
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Good SAP skills
- Proficiency in English and German
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field, certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Full time preferred
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- A contract for a year with the renewal option
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.