Coordinator Customer Service IT (f/m) in Hamburg or MunichJetzt bewerben
Our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is currently looking for a Coordinator Customer Service IT (f/m) to support its Strategic Search Sales team which
powers the buying and selling of digital advertising.
- Serve as an inter-team point of contact for operational sales requests from internal teams and customers
- Collaborate with technical support engineers, back-office teams, sales teams and internal partners to resolve technical or editorial customers issues
- Communicate high priority escalations with business and development teams for timely resolution and accurate response
- Assist with the creation of search account optimizations using Bing Ads and any other available tools and data
- Support sales teams during customer meetings and trainings
- Create and update process and documentation process
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Studies, Marketing or equivalent
- First working experience in Online Marketing, Account Management or Sales in IT related environment, a solid Search Background would be ideal
- Customer service orientation
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEA reports
- Experience with MS Office, especially Excel
- Proficiency in German and English, both verbally and written
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Contract for 18 months
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.