Contract Manager Ariane 6 (f/m) in TaufkirchenJetzt bewerben
As a Contract Manager Ariane 6 (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Taufkirchen you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Organize and lead appropriate internal Gates of the procurement process
- Prepare/customize the draft contract to be part of the data package and release RFP
- Lead the evaluation of subcontractor proposals as part of Multi-Functional Teams (costing, engineering)
- Negotiate, together with the Supplier Managers, the subcontract and/or any contractual agreement and further changes with the supplier according to agreed internal targets, interacting with the Program Supply Managers, Legal and Program Management Office
- Release of Preliminary Order Letters etc.
- Ensure signature of the contractual agreements with suppliers in accordance with delegation rules
- Supervise subcontract compliance: monitoring and drum-beating
- Manage the Contract Change process
- Implement and update KPIs
- Progress and Status Reports
- Completed studies in business administration, business engineering, business economics or a comparable field (focus on procurement or supply chain management would be beneficial)
- Professional experience in procurement and working with government agencies
- Specific Knowledge of program/subcontractor management, commercial project management (technical as well as economical) and the ESA Best Practice Model for the selection of subcontractors plus the ESA General Clauses and Conditions
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written; advanced French would be advantageous
- Willingness for regular business travel
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.