Configuration Manager (f/m) in DonauwörthJetzt bewerben
As a Configuration Manager (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Donauwörth you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure that the product configuration is fully controlled from definition to delivery and operations
- Implement Configuration Management Methods, Processes and related Tools
- Ensure the availability and consistency of relevant data
- Conduct and coordinate CM activities
- Support the CM Expertise department
- Supporting Definition phases and organization of CM activities in the program context over the whole product life cycle
- Promote CM activity through CM trainings
- Working in Document Management System
- Providing Data Analysis in CM Tools and Databases
- Completed Studies in Engineering
- Professional experience in project management, information technology, change and configuration management
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Experience in PLM systems is desirable
- Fluent in English and German
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.