Category Sales Manager PC Accessories (f/m) in MünchenJetzt bewerben
Our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is currently looking for Category Sales Manager PC Accessories (f/m).
As an Account Channel Executive, your primary goal will be to accelerate sales of PC Accessories in attachment with first party and third party devices. You will be responsible for meeting revenue targets, GM and Category key performance indicators. Your responsibilities:
- Foster mutually beneficial partner relationships, becoming a trusted advisor to your partners
- Use internal and external data/research to assess industry/market trends, incorporate new concepts in to marketing strategies
- Develop integrated marketing plans and strategic market objectives by channel partner, drive marketing execution, and measure execution and return on investment
- Create strategic business objectives and category plans across all commercial customer touch points
- Execute against scorecards and Key Performance Indicator targets, drive inventory management, Revenue and GM
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or similar field/or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years professional experience in BtoB marketing, digital marketing, sales, business development management or related field expertise
- Experience across Distributors is preferred
- A sound track record of effective communication with technical and business leaders at all levels in a large corporation, coupled with the ability to competently manage those relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical skills in the areas of forecasting, planning and budgeting
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Fluent German and English skills, multi-language skills preferred
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- A limited contract for 18 months
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.