Business Manager (f/m) MunichJetzt bewerben
Our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is currently looking for a Business Manager (f/m). As Business Manager in a small but strong and agile Education Team Germany you are helping customers to modernize their teaching scenarios by using the latest Microsoft Education solutions (e.g. Windows 10, Windows 10 Devices, Microsoft Office and Office 365 Cloud Solutions). We focus on education market Germany with key markets 1) K-12 (Kindergarten to 12th class and vocational school), 2) Higher Education (Universities, Universities of applied sciences) and 3) Further Education.
- Providing strong sales operations support to the team including business analytics, discovering market trends, business planning, pipeline forecasting etc. (50 %)
- Organization and management of team meetings, taking meetings notes, collecting and give consolidated feedback to EDU lead (25%)
- Providing travel and admin assistance to Edu Lead (25%)
- Very strong MS Office skills: 1st Excel 2nd PowerPoint
- Strong skills in market & data analysis
- Preferred experience in sales support
- Experience in IT industry (knowledge of education industry nice to have)
- Open mindedness and hands-on mentality
- Strong and pushy personality and drive in getting things done
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to deal with lots of tasks
- Strong networking and socializing skills
- Proficiency in German and Business English (preferred IT)
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- A limited contract for 18 months
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.