Business Administrator (m/w) – temporary in MünchenJetzt bewerben
Your daily challenges:
For our client, Microsoft Germany in Munich, we are looking for an Executive Assistant (m/w) / Business Administrator (m/w) as maternity leave replacement for 18 months. Your daily challenges:
- Effective administrative support in the day-to-day business
- Organization of meetings with preparation and follow-up, record keeping with appropriate follow-ups
- Organization coordination of internal and external events
- Calendar management, travel bookings, travel expense reports
- Classic secretarial services with correspondence, e-mail processing, telephone and post-processing
- Professional experience - at least 3-5 years - as assistant to the management or assistance at a higher management level
- Team-capable and cooperative collaboration at all levels with a strong service orientation
- Fluent in German and English in spoken and written
- Knowledge of the latest technologies for the office day as well as mastering the common PC applications such as Microsoft Office
- Good time management to keep a cool head even in hectic times
- Organizational talents and above-average communication skills
- Proactive, high self-initiative, purpose-oriented and result-oriented
- Sovereign appearance as well as very good communication skills at all hierarchical levels
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- A limited contract for 18 months
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.