Avionics Quality Engineer (f/m) in BremenJetzt bewerben
As an Avionics Quality Engineer (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Bremen you will be responsible for the following tasks which will include both support to operational avionics projects and transversal activities on quality department level. Within avionics projects, you will be working in the corresponding Quality Assurance teams.
- Preparation of Electrical, Electronical, Electromechanical (EEE) related documentation in proposals and projects
- Assuring conformance of avionics documentation with applicable requirements
- Evaluation of design proposals regarding selection of EEE parts and processes
- Supplier surveillance and acceptance activities for avionics components
- Handling of non-conformances, alerts, warning notices and risks
- Support to supplier and contractor audits
- Evaluation of EEE parts and processes (usability for spaceflight)
- Assuring the conformity of EEE parts and production, integration/verification processes
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or comparable
- Professional experience in working as a design engineer as well as experience in electrical engineering, electronics and quality management
- Experience in process und product quality management and statistics
- Solid knowledge in EEE parts and technologies, manufacturing, behavior, soldering, crimping
- Quality knowledge oriented on EN9100:2009
- Knowledge in space/MIL standards such as ECSS, IPC and MILBUS System
- Quality Assurance knowledge
- Knowledge in aerospace technology and semiconductor production
- Basic knowledge in vacuum technology and in cosmic radiation related to EEE
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) process knowledge
- Audit experience
- Excellent skills in MS Office and SAP (quality module, configuration management, production/materials flow management)
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.