Aerospace Data Manger (f/m) in ManchingJetzt bewerben
As an Aerospace Data Manger (f/m) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Manching you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Import of the design data (2D drawings, 3D STEP files) of the partner companies into the Airbus Defence & Space Product Data Management (PDM, based on Siemens Teamcenter) and related tools (e.g. VPM)
- Analyze the cause of incorrect imports by consulting the design department, the partner companies, or IT providers as well as correcting the errors manually
- Analyze the system, tools, and scripts for potential improvements on systematic import failures
- Act as focal point to all disciplines using this design data, e.g. Support, Maintenance or Production departments. Requests for support or further information from these internal customers have to be processed with high priority.
- Completed studies in informatics, software engineering, computer engineering or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in configuration management and IT
- High level proficiency in MS-Office, Catia V4/V5
- Experience with UNIX Scripting, STEP Application Protocols (PDM scheme preferred), relational data bases and data models
- Knowledge of aircraft system architectures, PLM, Configuration Management or Document Management Tools (like e.g. PDM Teamcenter)
- Experience with Eurofighter data model in Teamcenter Enterprise (product structure, configuration control, validities, design data management) is preferred
- Fluent English and advanced German, both spoken and written
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.