Account Coordinator (m/f) in MunichJetzt bewerben
- Serve as an inter-team point of contact for operational sales requests from internal teams and customers
- Collaborate with technical support engineers, back-office teams, sales teams and internal partners to resolve technical or editorial customers issues
- Communicate high priority escalations with business and development teams for timely resolution and accurate response
- Coordinate daily team workload and delivery with sales team
- Assist with the creation of Search account optimizations using Bing Ads and any other available tools and data
- Where appropriate, support sales teams during customer meetings and trainings
- Create and update process and documentation
- Quickly and professionally resolve customer issues, communicating with customer facing colleagues and/or with customer throughout the resolution process
- Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Studies or equivalent
- First working knowledge of Account Management, Online Marketing, or Sales in IT related environment, a solid Search Background would be ideal
- Knowledge in business partnering, cross-group collaboration, understanding of complex business relationships
- Customer service orientation
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEA reports
- Experience with MS Office, especially Excel
- Joy in being open minded, part of a great, diverse team and challenging topics
- Proficiency in German and English, both verbally and written
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- A limited contract for 18 Months without an option for renewal
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.
Our client Microsoft Germany is currently looking for a Account Coordinator(m/w):