2nd Level Support SAP in Eschborn (f/m)Jetzt bewerben
- Operating of serveral test environment using UC4 for job control. Monitoring of automated processes with L1/L2 Analysis of abborts. Execution of on demand requests (generating and execution of jobs/job plans). Investigating and trouble shooting incidents within SAP Banking environment. Service description:
- Analysing of abborts (check scripts, code, variable content, status of agents)
- investigating incidents in SAP Banking environment
- performing Incident & Problem Management task
- Service Request Fullfilment
- deployment of job plan(s) incl. manual tasks after deployment
- documentation of tasks in ServiceNow and HPQC ALM
- supporting user with role and access requests (QUEST SAP Role webshop)
- creation and maintenance of test user (individual and bulk)
- daily / weekly / monthly reporting tasks using SAP BI intelligence
Monitoring of existing job plans in UC4
- You should have worked within SAP Banking environment
- You should have worked with SAP business intelligence reporting tool
- UC4 Development and operating (MUST HAVE)
- Informatica Power Center (Nice to have)
- A temporary assignment for 9 to 14 months due to maternity leave of a regular employee
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
We're looking forward to receive your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Were you unable to find the right job for you in our current advertisements? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
As a personnel service provider, Orizon GmbH automatically processes your personal data as part of the application process and forwards the data submitted to employers in the form of an application dossier. By sending your details you are agreeing to this process. Once the application process has ended, your data is deleted six months after this at the latest.
You may, of course, request to have your data deleted before the process is concluded. To do this, please write to the e-mail address provided at http://www.orizon.de/meta-navigation/rechtliche-hinweise
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.