Work Package Manager (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Work Package Manager for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Donauwörth.
- Ensure that all products of the Partner are delivered on-time, on quality within scope and budget
- Follow-up our partner’s activities and therefore apply our Make or Buy strategy
- Follow-up in a weekly basis the balance between Workload & Capacity (Adec.)
- Track and solve on a weekly basis the blocking points of our partner
- Contribute to the elaboration of the tactical planning
- Track and coordinate Quality Action Sheet and Follow-up Corrective Action (based on TDTA inputs)
- Track the Curative / Corrective Action (based on Quality assurance plan) together with Production Managers
- Monitor our partner’s Performance and provide the view to Production Managers Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform the KPI consolidation at Partner level.
- Responsible for the computation and analysis of the corresponding KPIs (OTD, OTR, OTQ, etc.)
- Managing the work packages for the Tech Data (from initialization of a technical changes to completion of a revision) in relation with direct stakeholders (PMP / TDTA)
- Leading the Partner’s Weekly meeting (Activity Review / Blocking points / Technical assessments/ etc.)
- Lead the Monthly meeting of Partners
- Management and reporting of the identified risks
- Contribute to the Daily / Weekly / Monthly MAP and LF Team meetings
- Completed studies in aircraft, engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in IT and project management
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office and SAP)
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Magdalena Tran gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-76 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen