Windows Consumer Category Sales Manager DACH (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH in Munich, we are looking for you as a Windows Consumer Category Sales Manager. In this role you will be a part of the Windows Consumer Category for the Consumer Channels Sales & Marketing (CCSM) organization across our DACH (Germany, Austria & Switzerland) markets. This role drives the strategy, investment priorities and goals in partnership with the DACH Windows Category Lead and local Sales and Channel Marketing Teams.
- Analysis and Insight (10%) - Use internal and external data/research to assess industry/market trends, incorporate new concepts into marketing strategies, position Microsoft products in the competitive ecosystem and understand the relevance of Microsoft products in partner portfolios
- Marketing Principles (25%) - Develop integrated marketing plans and strategic market objectives by channel partner, drive marketing execution, and measure execution and return on investment (ROI)
- Strategic Business Planning (10%) - Create strategic business objectives and category plans across all consumer and commercial customer touch points, coordinate partner segmentation and prioritization, and strategically influence assortment and volume builds, and execute against the product lifecycle. Build strong planning guidelines and programs for field teams to leverage that align to our Category Management strategy and vision with our key accounts (Market Makers) across the region
- Consultative Leadership (20%) - Influence partners with category subject matter expertise to support the sales motion across the channels. Impact and influence the product business groups and drive cross group collaboration
- Business Operational Excellence (20%) - Execute against scorecards and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets, drive growth initiatives
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years Consumer Electronics/IT ecosystem experience with a focus on devices and services sales across consumer segments
- Fluent in both German and English
- Understanding of consumer sales channels, as well as the retail landscape and digital marketplace
- Integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism and mutual respect
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...