Web Developer (m/f/d)
- Marketing & PR
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
For our client in Munich, an international service company, we are looking for an experienced Technical Manager, Marketing Operations.
- Product evangelist: Serve as super-user and product evangelist for Sitecore, enabling users with program support, workflow set-up and trainings to drive adoption.
- Project management: Drive technical projects/workstream related to integration of third party applications from requirements gathering to agency/stakeholder briefing to implementation and post-implementation support.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting: Troubleshoot problems uncovered by user feedback and testing, identifying solutions and working with the appropriate personnel to rectify them.
- User management: Increase efficiency and user efficiency of CMS users through upskilling and training, development of guides, documentation and other training materials.
- End-of-life product retirement: Plan and execute the end-of-life product retirement of web applications and systems to ensure seamless transition and compatibility with Sitecore (current web CMS).
- Site performance: Work closely with the Webmaster on domain management and perform website maintenance and updates.
- Compliance: Work closely with cross-functional teams (e.g. IT, Legal), developing and executing projects to ensure system compliance with required IT, security and privacy requirements.
- Site security: Implement a site security concept based on internal requirements and industry standards to monitor and optimise the site security and performance.
- Incident management: Manage digital incidents, determining which can be resolved through troubleshooting or user training, activating IT or agency assistance as needed to drive timely resolution.
- Min. 5 years experience in website development and design, preferably in an operational global role
- Able to lead and coordinate external agencies
- Able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of working with CMS’s and profound SEO knowledge
- Excellent understanding of the latest strategies and developments in website technologies/design and mobile applications
- Strong presentation skills and possesses the confidence to lead discussions with C-level executives
- Experience with Sitecore projects is a plus. No application development experience is needed
- IT knowledge in website management (e.g. Domain management and HTML knowledge)
- Strong written and spoken skills in German and English
- University Degree, preferably in a business related field, is required
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Claudia Bender gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-36 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...