University Recruiter (m/f/d)
- Personalwesen / HR
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH in Munich, we are looking for you as an University Recruiter. This role is a part of the EMEA University Recruitment team, specifically supporting hiring in Germany & France for business stakeholders based in German offices.
- Ensuring we are growing diversity through diverse talent pipelines and a diverse assessor panel
- Organising and hosting assessment centers – close on the highest quality candidates to ensure we hire the best in the market, while delivering feedback to those who do not receive offers from us
- Accountable for delivering an excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and quality in execution standpoint to enhance candidate and hiring manager satisfaction
- Own intern & apprentice program planning, development and execution
- Deliver feedback to the business and HR from our intern and apprentice communities on their experiences each cycle, build on this feedback for continual improvement in our program
- Follow diversity steps in hiring process and meet diversity Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Consistently achieve KPIs including productivity, candidate experience and quality-of-hire metrics
- Manage to agreed service level agreement (SLA) throughout process
- Understand local legal situation with regard to contracts, visa/work permits, discrimination laws, and so on
- Deep knowledge on local market conditions and competing organizations
- Ability to identify market trends, and share with your local UR, GTA and HR stakeholders
- Contribute as a positive member of the Recruiting team, supporting team members and assisting others in their success
- Master’s degree or BS/BA in a related field (HR, MBA, Learning and Development) preferred
- University recruiting experience: passion for placing candidates; significant experience interviewing, and closing candidates at all levels
- Excellent language skills in both German and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience managing internship or apprentice programs
- Effective strategic thinking, problem solving, cross-group collaboration, and oral/written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to understand, articulate, and sell Microsoft culture and business initiatives
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in an often-ambiguous environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates simultaneously
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success for recruiting, such as attainment against annual hiring plans, diversity goals, and cost/time-to-hire standards
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...