University Recruiter (m/f/d)
- Personalwesen / HR
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as a University Recruiter. This role is part of the EMEA University Recruitment team in Munich, specifically supporting our hiring in the German market for our business stakeholders based in our German offices. We are looking for a recruiter passionate about delivering a best in class candidate experience for our university talents. The ideal candidate will be self-driven and comfortable operating in an often ambiguous environment, a strong negotiator and a strong collaborator and team player.
- Organising and hosting assessment centres – deliver an outstanding candidate experience and close on the highest quality candidates to ensure we hire the best, while delivering feedback to those who do not receive offers from us
- Accountable for delivering an excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and quality in execution standpoint to enhance candidate and hiring manager satisfaction
- Strategic advisory – consultative trusted advisor with both our business and HR stakeholders on best practice for early in career assessment; build strong connections with key HR, GTA and business stakeholders in the company
- Own intern & apprentice program planning, development and execution. Deliver feedback to the business and HR from our intern and apprentice communities on their experiences each cycle, build on this feedback for continual improvement in our program
- Ensuring we are growing diversity in our early in career hiring, through diverse talent pipelines and a diverse assessor panel
- Follow diversity steps in hiring process and meet diversity Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Consistently achieves KPIs including productivity, candidate experience and quality-of-hire metrics. Manages to agreed service level agreement (SLA) throughout process
- Understand local legal situation with regard to contracts, visa/work permits, discrimination laws, and so on.
- Deep knowledge on local market conditions and competing organisations. Use date generated during the assessment and offer stages to identify market trends, and share with your local UR, GTA and HR stakeholders.
- Contribute as a positive member of the Recruiting team, supporting team members and assisting others in their success.
- BA or Master’s degree in a related field (HR, Learning and Development, Business Administration) preferred
- Fluent in both German and English
- Related university recruiting experience: passion for placing candidates; significant experience interviewing and closing candidates at all levels
- Ideally some experience managing an internship or apprentice program
- Effective strategic thinking, problem solving, cross-group collaboration, and oral/written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to understand, articulate, and sell Microsoft culture and business initiatives
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision in an often-ambiguous environment with capacity to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates simultaneously
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success for recruiting, such as attainment against annual hiring plans, diversity goals, and cost/time-to-hire standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...