Training Systems Project Manager (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Training Systems Project Manager (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Manching.
The Training Systems Project Manager (m/f/d) is part of the Programme Control Management (PCM) team which is responsible to manage all related project activities.
- Project management of tasks/projects in time, cost and quality
- Schedule management covering all phases of the task/project i.e. design, development, integration, qualification and acceptance, contract closure activities
- Risk management including the identification and coordination of mitigation actions and contingencies
- Application of project management tools and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs, including earned value management, dependency management, etc.)
- Project related resource management within the PCM team
- Managing of interfaces with customers and partner companies to deliver the task/project
- Project related progress monitoring and reporting based on the metrics and KPIs produced to measure and review the project performance and to adjust project plans
- Support Estimates to Completion (ETC), schedules and resources and include in regular reporting
- Organizing and chairing regular project and risk reviews
- Support bid management process
- Completed studies in engineering, aerospace engineering or a comparable qualification
- Long-time professional experience in project management and engineering
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office, especially in MS- Project
- PMP Certification or similar experience
- Experience in international military customer and industry environments
- Experience in training systems/simulators and/or aircraft systems
- Experience in Eurofighter program (aircraft, logistic, in-service, training)
- Fluent German and English language knowledge, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: