Tornado Equipment Engineer (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Tornado Equipment Engineer (f/m/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
Your tasks as a Tornado Equipment Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Definition of equipment requirements in compliance with functional Tornado integrations aspects
- Preparation and review of design and certification documents, preparation of equipment specification
- Handling of equipment obsolescences
- Support of studies for future Tornado capabilities
- Participation of related cost offers
- Validation of technical publications
As a Tornado Equipment Engineer (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed studies in aerospace engineering, electrical engineering, physics or comparable
- Experience in the field of electrical engineering and aeronautical engineering.
- Experience in project management and information technology
- Knowledge in Tornado Aspects and Tornado Avionics is an advantage
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office and doors
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +498954459490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/