Tool Maker (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You will work as a tool maker (m/f /d) for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry at the location Weßling .
- Set and operate with manual metal working equipment’s (Milling, Lathe, Surface Grinder) by following work instructions and processes
- Support the troubleshooting and feedback of errors to the corresponding teams, contribute to root cause analysis
- Implement and sustain manufacturing data of the production system
- Support the equipment maintenance and setup
- Use different welding technology (MIG, TIG, OXY)
- Work cross functionally with related departments like ME to improve processes, equipment, tooling, final product efficiency as well as manufacturing standards and process requirements
- Support digital improvements and innovations while working with manufacturing execution systems
- Assist Prototype WorkShop team in development of tooling and new equipment commissioning and implementation
- Educational background as Fitter (m/f/d), Machinist (m/f/d), Tool maker (m/f/d) or similar with the relevant long term experience is required
- Experience in toolmaking, machining, welding is required
- Ability to work with complex and detailed documentation (like manufacturing instructions setup sheets) and verbal and written instructions depending on situation
- Experience with operating and maintaining a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment is required
- Experience in operating high volume production machinery is preferable
- Good german language skills are required, english on basic communication level is a must
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Tanja Bader gern unter der Telefonnummer +498213456021 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...