Thermal Engineer Propulsion System (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Thermal Engineer Propulsion System (m/f/d).
You will report to the Multiphysics Team Leader within the Calculation Department and work closely with the thermal engineers deployed in the Propulsion Integrated Project Team.
Our Calculation team works alongside highly qualified engineers using low and high-fidelity calculation and optimization methods to ensure our aircraft and systems achieve our performance targets. We use state-of-the-art systems to deliver rapid results and encourage innovative thinking to achieve the best solutions.
We are looking for an outstanding Thermal Engineer to join our innovative team that will shape the future of urban e-mobility.
Your Day to Day:
- Take the leading role in developing methods for thermal simulations related to the propulsion system, in particular for the electrical unit and electronics related systems
- Define and support tests to validate thermal modelling activities within the function
- Work closely with system engineering to establish and run an efficient simulation-driven design and optimization process
- Actively support shaping processes of the department
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- MSc. or Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field required
- 3+ years experience in a similar position, experience on electrical machine and power electronics component cooling is required
- Excellent skills in state of the art CFD, heat transfer modelling with hands-on experience on 2D & 3D calculations
- Demonstrated experience with thermal networks and reduced order modelling is required
- Working experience with CFD & FEM solvers (e.g StarCCM+, ANSYS, Comsol, OpenFoam), coding languages (e.g. Python, Matlab), and thermal network solvers (e.g. Amesim, Simscape) is required
- Experience in defining experimental validation campaign and heat transfer measurement techniques.
- Clear communicator and team player
- High level of self-reliance and an autonomous, target-oriented work style is a must
- Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Fluent English language skills are essential
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...