Thermal Engineer (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Thermal Engineer (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Dahlewitz.
- Aero-thermal development and definition of aero-engine gas turbine combustion chambers and its components
- Teaming up and supporting the development of RR rich burn low emission combustion technology and methodology focussing on NOx and particulate reduction
- Support and analysis of validation experiments and implementation of test results into design changes and new technology developments
- Teaming up and supporting the group to work on aero-thermal combustion task of all gas turbines in development and in service within the accountability of RRD
- Teaming up the Global combustion team within RR-Group
- Supporting R&T programmes to acquire and develop new combustion technology; development of new fuel injection and low emission combustion technology including wall cooling systems
- Applying commercial and RR in-house CFD codes (Precise-UNS) and key systems developing new techniques
- Degree in mechanical or aerospace technology or similar qualifications
- Experience as a Thermal Engineer (f/m/d)
- Very good basic knowledge in fluid mechanics and thermodynamic
- Experience in gas turbine combustion preferred
- Knowledge in design and operation of aero-engine combustors
- Fluent spoken and written English
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: