Testability Specialist (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Testability Specialist (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
Your tasks as a Testability Specialist (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Development of logistic relevant design requirements and Integration into design requirement documentation
- Allocation of logistic relevant design requirements within Product- / System- Structure
- Contribut availability concept and related analysis, test and demonstration plans
- Performance of RAMT analyses, test and demonstration to identify and predict product behavior, capabilities and characteristics in the related areas
- Influence Design on basis of RAMTS analyses, test and demonstration results
- Analyse of maintenance requirements and evaluate logistic resources
- Determination of Product- / System- Criticality and provide FMECA- Reports
- Determination of Life Cycle Cost and provide cost of ownership information
As a Testability Specialist (m/f/w) you need:
- Technical education with the degree of a master
- Completed studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in Manufacturing/ Production and aerospace
- Experience in aircraft maintenance/repair and knowledge of the EF2000 processes and systems are required
- In-depth knowledge of the implementation and operational organization of the military flight operations required
- Experience in DEMON and FOENIX Tool
- Very good skills in MS Office and in four-national EF2000 FRACAS process
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459 - 490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen