Test Engineer SCIT (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Test Engineer SCIT (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Leading the data acquisition team and guiding all test engineering teams with regards to data acquisition
- Focal for all aircraft component test rig instrumentation & data acquisition activities
- Identification of instrumentation requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system specifications
- Holistic and agile data acquisition system & measurement infrastructure development, including concept, design and documentation
- Pragmatic evaluation of test measurement concepts with idealization of physical effects and first principles reasoning approach
- Supporting test execution & problem solving
- Project planning with interfacing the internal Test team but also Purchasing and Safety/Quality
- Ad-hoc & hands-on test execution to support our fast-paced development activities
- Degree in mechanical-, mechatronic-, electrical-, aerospace engineering, physics (Ph.D./ M. Sc.)
- 5+ years of professional experience (industry or academic) in test & test rig instrumentation, test execution & data processing required
- Profound knowledge with data acquisition
- Profound knowledge in software programming for DAQ and controller (labview) required
- Profound knowledge in selecting instrumentation, amplifiers etc. required
- Experience in certification processes and procedures beneficial
- Driven individual with the ability to probe & challenge assumptions
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to lead a team
- Target-oriented workstyle with aim for continuous improvement
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language is beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...