Test Engineer (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Test Engineer (f/m/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
Your tasks as a Test Engineer (f/m/d) are as follows:
- Support to engineering activities during AIVT-phases in collaboration/coordination with other AIT activities
- Optical test operations
- Assembly of test set-ups for optical tests
- OGSE and optical metrology operations during instrument assembly integration & test (AIT) campaigns
- Modification/Adaptation of existing software and tools as required for optical tests
- Execution of optical tests using the optics laboratory facilities, including thermal-vacuum chambers
- Evaluation and reporting of test data
As a Test Engineer (f/m/d) you need:
- Completed technical studies for instance in physics or electrical engineering or geomatics or geoinformatics or engineering or comparable
- Work experience in optical test operations
- Knowledge in usage of laser trackers and theodolites as well as application of coordinate transformations is desired
- Very good skills in MS-Excel
- Experience in inspection software (e.g. PolyWorks, SpatialAnalyzer) is essential
- LabView, Python and Matlab is a plus
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +498954459490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/