Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Test Engineer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
- Install equipment on test benches and perform functional, performance and reliability tests
- Support for electrical set-up and validation strategy definition
- Execution of validation campaigns
- Working in clean room areas
- Analysis and investigation support during validation campaign
- Completed studied in the field of Electrical engineering, Aerospace or comparable
- Good Knowledge in Python
- Knowledge in programming ist required
- IDAS Knowledge would be a plus
- Experience in testing electronic systems is required
- Experience in measurement equipment and automation is required
- Experience in validation and handling of flight hardware is required
- Knowledge in Space Standards (ECSS, Galileo, etc.) is a plus
- Experience in working in a clean room (ISO 8) would be a plus
- Fluent English and good German language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 91798, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...