Test Engineer (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Test Engineer (f/m/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
Your tasks as a Test Engineer (f/m/d) are as follows:
- Support to engineering activities during AIVT-phases in collaboration/coordination with other AIT activities
- Optical test operations
- Assembly of test set-ups for optical tests
- OGSE and optical metrology operations during instrument assembly integration & test (AIT) campaigns
- Modification/Adaptation of existing software and tools as required for optical tests
- Execution of optical tests using the optics laboratory facilities, including thermal-vacuum chambers
- Evaluation and reporting of test data
As a Test Engineer (f/m/d) you need:
- Completed technical studies for instance in physics or electrical engineering or geomatics or geoinformatics or engineering or comparable
- Work experience in optical test operations
- Knowledge in usage of laser trackers and theodolites as well as application of coordinate transformations is desired
- Very good skills in MS-Excel
- Experience in inspection software (e.g. PolyWorks, SpatialAnalyzer) is essential
- LabView, Python and Matlab is a plus
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: