Test Engineer – Energy Testing (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Design Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Development, coordination, preparation, and execution of battery performance and abuse tests, in-house and with partners
- Analysis of test data and interpretation of the results
- Design of test fixtures and test benches for analysing the electrical, electrochemical, and electromechanical behaviour of batteries and electrical components within and outside of their limits
- Planning, setup, and maintenance of battery test spaces
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Completed studies in engineering, physics, chemistry or comparable
- Professional experience in finance, project management and engineering
- Experience with batteries, preferably executing performance tests and abuse testing
- Experience with electrical and equipment like power supplies, loads, data acquisition systems
- Experience in live working with hazardous voltages and battery systems is a plus
- Experience in the aerospace industry and with certification testing is a plus (e.g. testing according to DO311A, DO160, etc.)
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...