Test Engineer Electrical Equipment (m/f/d)
- Ingenieure & technische Berufe
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of aviation and space, we are looking for you as a Test Engineer Electrical Equipment (f/m/d) in Munich.
- Planning and setup of labs and lab equipment
- Design of test benches for testing of electrical and electro-mechanical components or equipment
- Coordination, preparation, and execution of tests of control systems, equipment and modules according to RTCA/DO-160, MIL-STD-181 and other standards, in-house and with partners/supplier
- Generation of test procedures, analysis of test results and generation of test reports
- Support of production planning and end-of-line test setup
- Work on ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Graduate engineer or technician with strong experience in this field
- Strong knowledge of working in electrical labs and good practice of testing
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in working with standard RTCA/DO160 or MIL-STD-810
- Experience in the automotive or aerospace field is a plus
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem solving skills required
- Usage of lab equipment
- Python Test Script Language
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
- High flexibility and adaptability
- Willingness to travel
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Mario Reiser gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...